The Library has a well-rounded collection of materials. These items are available both in-house and (except for some reference materials) for check out.
Available to the public are:
- Books (including large print)
- Audio Books on CDs
- Cake Pans
We meet at 5:30 on the 3rd Wed of every month.
Reading Rewards Program
- Children (or parents) can fill out an entry ticket for each book they read (or have read to them)!
- Each Friday a name will be drawn to win a prize!
- The more they read, the more chances to win!!
Summer Reading Program
- Each summer the library hosts a summer reading program!
- More details will be put out each year regarding dates, times, age ranges and a New Summer Theme.
Personal Computers and Internet Access
Public access to the Internet is provided. Users must sign in at the desk to use a computer.
Minors must have a permission card signed by parents on file in order to use the Internet.
Wireless Internet Access
We have FREE Public Wi-Fi available 24-7 for our wireless patrons.
We have Interlibrary Loan services through Southeast Kansas Library System in Iola. We can borrow most all, but the newest of items. You
may order: books, videos, audio books, and materials for the blind and disabled.
Black and white copies $.10 per sheet.
Color copies $.25 per sheet.
Moran Public Library
P.O.Box 186 (mailing address)
308 N. Spruce St.
Moran, Kansas 66755
► Library Hours
Tuesday: 2:00 - 6:30
Wednesday: 2:00 - 6:30
Thursday: 4:30 - 8:00
Friday: 2:00 - 5:30